The next Western Regional Strain Gage Committee Virtual Conference is a one-day event on April 26th
Link to registration on “Conferences” page
Call for Papers
The presentation should be centered on strain gages and strain gage measurements including:
Strain gage sensor technology (materials, compensation techniques, sensors for extreme environments, technology limitations, etc.)
Strain gage measurement circuits – new techniques for measuring strain
Applications of strain gages – interesting tests and test techniques, interpreting test data, how to overcome measurement challenges that were faced.
For consideration, please submit a brief abstract. This should include a title and be limited to 100 words or less.
Welcome to the Western Regional Strain Gage Committee (WRSGC). We are a Technical Division of the national Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM) and are established to promote a free interchange of information about strain measurement techniques using strain gages.
- State-of-the-art strain gage research
- Development and application of strain gages in all environments
- Strain measurement techniques
- Strain gage based transducers
- Associated signal conditioning
- Connecting techniques
- Data acquisition and handling systems
- Computer applications and associated software for testing using strain gages